This kit contains everything you’ll need to do a full engine rebuild. You will be supplied with the following parts to suit your make, model and year…
– High quality Wossner or Pro X piston kit in the size of your choice. Includes gudgeon pin, rings and circlips.
– OEM quality complete gasket set with a selection of base gaskets so you can correctly set the deck height.
– OEM quality little end bearing
– OEM quality main bearings
– Complete engine seal kit
– Your choice of a complete Hotrods Crankshaft or a Con Rod kit (Con rod kits will require your existing crank to be rebuilt).
NOTE: the KTM cranks require the left side bearing race to be heated and installed onto the crank. This is a specialist job and requires some tooling. It is a job that can be done by a skilled home mechanic, however we suggest having it done professionally when possible. All TSP crank rebuilds include installation of the bearing race.
If you choose for TSP to rebuild your crankshaft you will need to send us your existing crank and we will rebuild and true it before returning it for installation. This is the best value option and ensures your crank is in perfect alignment. Turn around time is 2-3 days.
At TSP we use these exact parts in our performance engine builds so you can be assured that the quality will be first class.
Image is for illustration purposes only. You will receive the correct parts for your year, make and model.