We are currently experiencing shortages of some popular parts as we have not been able to restock from our suppliers in Italy for some time. This includes KTM/Husky 250 and 300 piston kits and top end gasket kits. We are still able to supply rebuild kits however we are shipping some orders with different brand parts to what are listed below. All parts supplied still meet our high quality standards. If you wish to order this kit please place the order as usual through the website and the select ‘Bank Transfer’ or “Card number over the phone’ as the payment method. We will then contact you with any changes necessary and can finalise the order and payment when the parts are ready to ship.
Thanks for your understanding.
This TSP complete suits KTM300EXC/XC and Husky 300TE/TX models from 2017-2020. The image shows the parts you will receive.
- Piston kit in the size of your choice (A or B). Piston kit includes rings, pin, circlips and a high quality cast piston with anti-friction coating. These pistons are made in Italy and are THE BEST available.
- Complete gasket kit. Made in Italy and packed especially for TSP. Includes a selection of base gaskets, rubber spark plug cover, copper washers and O rings… all O rings are the correct size and made from the correct material, unlike the cheaper aftermarket kits.
- Pro X con rod kit (includes little end bearing). Made in Japan.
- Left and Right main bearings. Usually NTN or KOYO. Made in Japan.
- Complete engine seal kit. Made in Italy and packed especially for TSP. Includes all oil seals, crank seals, water pump seals, etc.
TSP rebuild kits are put together by TSP using parts sourced direct from OEM manufacturers in Japan and Europe. The parts we select are THE BEST available for each make/model and many are the exact same parts as the genuine items. All TSP rebuild kits are kept in stock at TSP.
Piston sizing: ideally you should measure your bore with a dial gauge to work out the correct piston sizing. If you cannot do this then a rough rule of thumb is use an A size under 100 hours of engine run time and use a B size over 100 hours of engine run time. Its ALWAYS better to have a bit too much clearance than not enough, so if in doubt use an A size.