We send most online parts orders overnight via TOLL Priority. For large items (over 5kg) we may use Australia Post or other courier services.
Shipping for website orders is charged at a flat rate of $16.50 to anywhere in Australia for most orders.
Shipping of workshop jobs is also done through TOLL overnight but they are charged at different rates depending on the weight of the items being sent. For example:
- 1kg overnight satchel $23
- 3kg overnight satchel $28
- 5kg overnight satchel $35
We do not charge GST on overseas orders so you will save the 10% tax that’s normally included in our published prices.
We use Toll Global for most international orders. Here are some examples of shipping rates and times for some countries…
- TPI Power Kit (ECU and CNC head), OR top end rebuild kit, OR CNC head
- approx. 1kg (or less)
- New Zealand – $35, 2-3 days delivery excluding customs delays.
- United States – $60, 2-4 days delivery excluding customs delays
- United Kingdom – $65. 2-4 days delivery excluding customs delays
- Europe – $65, 3-7 days delivery excluding customs delays
- Full rebuild kit, OR TPI Power kit PLUS top end rebuild kit
- approx 2-3kg
- New Zealand – $40, 2-3 days delivery excluding customs delays.
- United States – $75, 2-4 days delivery excluding customs delays
- United Kingdom – $85. 2-4 days delivery excluding customs delays
- Europe – $85, 3-7 days delivery excluding customs delays
Please note that we have no control over customs delays in the destination country. Any extra import charges or taxes are to be paid by the receiver. Please check with your local authorities to find out more about any local charges you may incur.
Shipping your parts to TSP…
Please send any parts to us via Australia Post or your trusted courier. We receive deliveries every day from many sources and have found them all to be reliable. We are not responsible for delays in receiving your parts. Please allow plenty of time when shipping urgent orders and let us know ahead of time if you have a deadline for the return of your parts so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
If you are sending parts to TSP from overseas then we recommend using one of the large courier or postal companies like DHL, Fedex, USPS, etc. Most of these services are fast and reliable. To avoid long delays we suggest you pay for the fastest option you can afford… choosing sea freight or economy freight can take weeks from some countries. Please contact your local agent for quotes and shipping times to Australia.